The firm's founding attorney, KEVIN BREGER, ESQ, obtained his undergraduate degree and his first law degree from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa in 1991 and 1993 respectively.
He then obtained a Master of Laws Degree from EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW in Atlanta, Georgia in 2001, just prior to commencing his practice of Law in Arizona.
Both as a former prosecutor at the Maricopa County Attorney's office and as a private defense attorney, Mr Breger has obtained extensive experience in the area of Criminal Law and has sucessfully taken many cases to trial. Mr Breger has also spent a number of years working at one of the Country's premier commercial litigation firms - Beus Gilbert PLLC - based in Scottsdale Arizona, where his practice involved complex commercial litigation and enabled him to broaden the depth of his criminal defense practice.
As a result of Mr. Breger's diverse and strong criminal defense background, he is able to consistantly translate his experiences into results for his clients.
- Admitted to South African Bar 1996
- Admitted to State Bar of Arizona 2001
- Admitted to United States District Court, District of Arizona 2001
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Member of Maricopa County Bar Association
State Ex rel. Romley v. Hauser, 209 Ariz. 539, 105 P.3d 1158 (2005)(1)
(1) Kevin Breger was the trial attorney responsible for the motion underlying the appeal. Appeal issue was identified by Kevin Breger who prepared a memorandum to provide to MCAO Appeals Department justifying appeal. Appeal brief was prepared by MCAO Appeals Department who also argued the appeal to the Supreme Court. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Kevin Breger's position.
Direct Contact Info:
|< Prev||Next >|
Se Habla Espanol
You're the Best!
"Kevin all is well...Everything from the DUI seems to be behind me. Again thanks for your help in this matter. I am forever in your debt....Thanks again,CD
Kevin you have gone above and beyond what any person could wish for and we congratulate you on the many avenues that you follow in reaching and intelligent decision.
Much much thanks!....
Kevin, Thanks for all the help. I know you have been a great service to xxxxx and xxxxxx. Thanks for going above and beyond. You don't see that very often.God Bless YouMF,
Kevin:I want to thank you for all you have done to help my son XXXX. You are truly one of the greats. Keep in touch and if you ever get to California, look us up. Thanks again for your excellent wo....
Thank you very much for your outstanding professional representation.Should I ever know someone in need of top-rate legal assistance I will not hesitate to have them contact you.RespectfullyPY,....
I can’t express how happy I am with the resolution of my case and the work that you put into it.
How can we help you with your case?
I understand and agree that the above does not constitute a request for legal advice and that I am not forming an attorney client relationship by submitting this question